Huntsville, AL, United States
101-199 Spring Street Southwest Huntsville Alabama 35801 US
Included in every Electronic Caregiver package:
1 Master Control Console Hands-free emergency communication
- 1 Emergency Wrist Pendant Submersible, with 1,000ft wireless range.
- 1 Inactivity Sensor In case of loss of consciousness that leads to immobility.
- Home Safety Checklist Provided free of charge
- Fall Prevention DVD Provided free of charge
- 24/7 Access to EMT Operators To help before, or during an emergency situation. Our highly trained operators stay on the line with you until local emergency services arrive.
- 24/7 Medication Reminders and Notification Service
- Ongoing Health & Safety Newsletters Provided free of charge. Email address must be provided by customer.
- Equipment Provided free of charge
- Free Standard Shipping
- Lifetime Warranty Means no hidden repair charges
- No monthly rate increases
- One-time $25 activation charge
- Built-in Back-up Power & Power Status Provides protection and warnings during power outages.
- Built-in Temperature Sensor Sends notification if premises gets too hot or too cold.
- The ECG system automatically self diagnoses itself each day to ensure proper function.
- The ECG system conducts automatic weekly telecommunications tests to ensure data transmissions are good.
Huntsville, AL, USA 0 mi
3225 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, AL, USA 1.93 mi
Thermal Imaging Center, I believe that knowledge is power. Thermography allows you to look inside...
3322 South Memorial Parkway SW ste 122 A 2.28 mi
We Offer Life and Health Insurance to protect your family. We are always looking for talent that ...
Fayetteville, TN, and Huntsville, AL, United States 0 mi
Essential Oils and Wellness Products Founded in 2008, dōTERRA was built on the mission of sharing...
117-a Longwood Drive Southeast, Huntsville, AL 35801, United States 0.94 mi
The mid south chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association is a donor sponsored, voluntary health...