Sunlight helps the body to produce vitamin D and absorb calcium and regulates our body clock. This is responsible for body rhythms such as heart rate and blood pressure, sleep, mood, menstrual cycles and energy levels. Skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis benefit from sunlight, and it can prevent heart disease, lower cholesterol levels, build strong bones and teeth and defeat depression.\n\nA variety of light therapies have been developed to harness the rays of light and color to correct imbalances, improve health and restore vitality. Ultraviolet light therapy, colored light therapy, photodynamic therapy, photo medicine and photomodulation are among those used to address physical, mental and emotional complaints.\n
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) – also known as the winter blues, cabin fever or mal-illumination syndrome – is a direct result of insufficient sunlight. Light therapy has been used for all kinds of non-seasonal depression and bipolar depression.
- Light therapy is a well known method of treating new-born babies with jaundice.
- Addressing chronic and acute pain.
- It can stimulate increased circulation and collagen production in skin tissue.
- Since cellular growth depends upon gravity, NASA use light therapy on astronauts to counteract the weightless environment.
This fusion of light, color, gemstones and brain wave frequencies enhances the bodies balance and works at the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual or energetic level. One of the most powerful (and least known) therapies addresses the Assemblage Point.
I know there are a lot of people that do not believe in alternative therapy. Mike has a option to help you feel better and take symptoms away. I would recommend a consultation to see if he is able to help you. Medication is not always the right answer. Mike is only a phone call away.
Mike is a remarkably cerebral marketing professional; “remarkable” because he really knows his stuff, and “cerebral” because he is brilliant and often misunderstood because of his depth of knowledge and understanding. Yet he projects an air of sincerity and complete commitment to his brand of health therapy. With most doctors in America practicing modern western drug-dependent medicine, Mike offers an alternative approach for our health care. For those of us who are sick and tired of pill-pushing Big Pharma, Mike gives us a chance to seek alternative approaches to our overall health care. Check out Light Therapy and listen carefully to what Mike has to offer.